SALARIES AND REMUNERATION COMMISSION
The Salaries and Remuneration Commission team is one of our partners.
Functions of the Commission
- Inquire into and advise on the salaries and remuneration to be paid out of public funds;
- Keep under review all matters relating to the salaries and remuneration of Public Officers;
- Advise the national and county governments on the harmonization, equity and fairness of remuneration for the attraction and retention of requisite skills in the public sector;
- Conduct comparative surveys on the labour markets and trends in remuneration to determine the monetary worth of the jobs of Public Officers;
- Determine the cycle of salaries and remuneration review upon which Parliament may allocate adequate funds for implementation;
- Make recommendations on matters relating to the salary and remuneration of a particular State or Public Officer;
- Make recommendations on the review of pensions payable to holders of Public Offices; and
- Perform such other functions as may be provided by the Constitution or any other written law.
Link: Salaries and Remuneration Commission