UTILIZING AVAILABLE INFRASTRUCTURE
The University of Nairobi places a lot of importance in management of its decision making hence the need of meeting venues for the various committees established in the statutes and its sub committees.
Two facilities are available for this use that’s the Council Chamber and Council Committee Room whose procedure for use is as detailed below:-
- The constituting office within administration or any other department consults the committee clerk’s office which managers the dairy on behalf of the vice chancellor to confirm availability of the venue or not.
- The respective office follows up with a written request detailing duration of use and what other requirement they might need, approval of which will be given subject to earlier confirmation.
- For departments outside administration approval has to be obtained from the vice chancellor through written request
- Timely ending of each meeting is continuously monitored by the committee clerk’s office so that each committee or meeting has its deliberations uninterrupted.
- Four meetings or committees can use these venues at the least; more of shorter meetings can be accommodated in a day.
EVANS N. CHEPKURUI
|UTILIZING MEETING VENUES.pdf||164.61 KB|